MicroDairy Designs – Products
We have three design criteria for everything we build:
- 100% Regulatory Compliance – We will always attempt to find the most innovative, creative and cost effective ways to meet the requirements, but we will meet the regulatory requirements. All of our pasteurizers have received 3-A approval for use in any state.
- Economic Sustainability – Everyone wants to be environmentally sustainable and that’s a good thing, but if you are not economically sustainable you will not be in business long enough to make a difference. Equipment must be affordable to purchase and to maintain.
- Flexibility – Many of our customers find that the majority of their sales come from products that they did not anticipate making when they began; so it is very important that your equipment allows you the flexibility to make a variety of products. For example, our insulated pasteurizers will work not only as legal pasteurizers, but also as cheese vats, as yogurt and kefir incubation vats and even as bulk storage tanks to store milk prior to processing. Your equipment should also handle a variety of container types and sizes. Our bottle filler will handle glass and plastic bottles as well as foil sealed yogurt cups in sizes ranging from tiny half-and-half coffee creamer containers up to one gallon jugs.
This is a very small company and we know that we cannot provide on-site service to all of our customers. Our equipment is designed so that virtually all mechanical parts can be repaired or replaced with a wrench and/or screwdriver. In addition, we build our service model around UPS. We will ship you any part and you can install it yourself … coincidentally saving you the cost of an expensive repair visit. All of our equipment comes with a full one-year warranty.
After you place an order we design and build your equipment. At this point, you have two choices:
- Normally we use our truck to deliver your system, set it up in your facility and train you on the use of the equipment. There is a charge for this option depending on how far we have to travel. If possible, we group orders and deliver to locations in the same region at one time to save everyone money.
- Alternatively, you can come to our facility in Mercersburg, Pennsylvania, train there and take your equipment home with you. There is no training charge if you elect this option.