MicroDairy Designs Cheese Making Equipment
Cheese Tables and Cheese Presses
All Stainless Steel Construction.
- Locking swivel casters allow table to be easily moved when in use or not in use.
- 29″ overall width to fit through standard doors and walk-in cooler doors.
- Available in 36″, 60″ and 72″ lengths for a work surface that matches your needs and available space.
- An optional (height adjustable) middle shelf is also available.
- Lower shelf can be used for utensil storage and also for draining.
- A separate utensil storage shelf is located under the main work surface. This can be used for storing molds, lever arms, weights, etc.
- Cheese bags can be hung on the upper support arm.
- Levelers available to control drainage direction.
- Whey bucket can be placed on lower shelf. Flexible 1″ tubing directs whey to the bucket and allows fast draining and easy cleaning
- Modular design so you purchase only what you need. Start with a basic work table, add an extra draining shelf, cheese molds and lever press arms as needed.
Optional Cheese Press Attachment
- Drain table can accommodate Dutch Lever Press Arms and an optional height adjustable middle shelf.
- Up to a total of 4 arms can be added by simply bolting them onto the frame.
- 25 pound weights provide up to 335 pounds on the cheese with mechanical advantage (psi will depend on the size of the mold).
- Weights made of powder coated steel with custom hangers for compact setup and storage.
- Weights can be positioned at different points along the arm to vary the pressure applied.
- Stainless cheese molds available perforated or non-perforated in 3″, 4″, 6″ and 8″ diameters.
- Cheese bags can be hung at the same time that cheese is being pressed.
- Lever arms can be placed directly on the table top to elevate large draining trays of soft cheeses when the press is not in use.